By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Microcuts.net's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Microcuts.net's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Microcuts.net at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Microcuts.net's web site are provided "as is". Microcuts.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Microcuts.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Microcuts.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Microcuts.net's Internet site, even if Microcuts.net or a Microcuts.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Microcuts.net's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Microcuts.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Microcuts.net may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Microcuts.net does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Microcuts.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Microcuts.net of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Copyright and contributions
- In order to provide the best gallery as possible, we reserve the right to select the submitted photographs.
- You may submit picture content to Microcuts.net photo gallery. You understand that whether or not such User Contributions are published, Microcuts.net does not guarantee any confidentiality.
- By sharing any contribution (including any images, photographs, graphics, captures, videos) with the Microcuts.net you agree to grant to Microcuts.net, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Microcuts.net services in any media worldwide.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that Microcuts.net can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, that you have the right to give Microcuts.net permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Contribution or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may use the contact form to notify us, uncluding :
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- As user you agree to any information you will entered in the registration form being stored in a database.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- This information will not be disclosed to any third
party without your consent.
- We are committed to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.